IT Service Specialist - Computing Services
- Role Title :
- IT Service Specialist - Computing Services
- Type of Role :
- Hours (Specific) :
- 38 Hours
- Salary & Benefits :
- Location :
- Street, Somerset, UK
- Closing Date :
- Job Advert :
IT Service Specialist – Computing Services
Our Computing Services Team enable our user workplaces across the world; from ensuring 1800+ computers are compliant, secure, and supported, to delivering applications and providing the ability to consume Microsoft Office 365 services
Delivered through cloud technologies our scalable global desktop services is key to meeting the demands of an increasingly flexible workplace.
- You’ll have 3 or more years’ experience within a role supporting end user computing for a global business. You’ll need a good understanding of the components that make up an end user computing cloud first environment.
- You will have real world experience of using Azure AD, Intune and Microsoft Endpoint Manager plus an in depth knowledge of Windows 10.
- You’ll have a solid background of 2nd or 3rd level support particularly in the desktop space using Microsoft technologies.
You will have a good working knowledge and experience of the following
- Windows desktop operating systems specifically Windows 10 but also Windows 7
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune, Azure AD, Autopilot
- Desktop security product knowledge - Windows Defender and BitLocker
- Microsoft Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility and Security offerings
- Microsoft Office 365 licensing models
Knowledge of the following would be beneficial
- Application packaging
- Wider services within the Azure Platform
Great communication skills are also vital as you’ll need to work with our colleagues around the world and you need to be confident producing and maintaining documentation which is key in helping our support teams work together.
You’ll also need to be flexible with working hours to help support implementations that need to take place outside of business hours.